A large, terraced house on a corner renowned for its brightness, privacy, and stunning views.265 m² · 6 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms · PV8154930,000 €
A bright 265 m² terraced house on a 347 m² plot of land. It is designed as a cube with a flat roof, making it a modern and elegant home thanks to its simplicity. Its position in the estate and its excellent location provide it with a high degree of privacy and views of Madrid and the El Pilar mountains. This design has been received a special mention in the “Architectural Catalogue" of Madrid. It has a gross floor area of 430 m² (265 m² in the Cadastre) on four floors measuring more than 100 m², which allows for ample space.
- A spacious reception hall with a guest W.C. and a hall wardrobe.
- A large living room with spectacular natural light as one entire wall opens up to the garden.
- A huge kitchen with a utility area and staff entrance.
- Two large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- Another two bedrooms.
The attic has great potential as it is a large and bright open-plan space. It has a terrace that provides stunning views of the El Pilar mountains.
- Staff quarters consisting of a bedroom and bathroom.
- Boiler room.
The consolidated garden and pool enjoy the same privacy as the rest of the property, typical of a detached villa.
1. The floor areas that Promora has included on this page have been provided by the owners of the properties.
2. Most of the houses offered on this website for rent are unfurnished. To search for a furnished house for rent, please use the filter.