Wonderful brand-new homes with a garden and pool in the residential area of Aravaca.546 m² · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms · PV81373,900,000 €
An exclusive development consisting of 10 villas, each with its own garden and pool.
They were designed by the architect Rafael de la Hoz and built by Single Home. An excellent location in a central and quiet area of Aravaca, close to all necessary services, top schools, a few minutes from the Zarzuela Hospital and with easy access to public transport and the main roads.
A 545.50 m² home on a 945 m² plot of land plus a 77 m² porch and access to a pool and solarium.
- An entrance hall with a hall wardrobe and guest W.C.
- A living room with a fireplace, access to the 77 m² porch that connects to the garden and pool.
- A separate lounge connected to the porch, garden, and pool.
- A separate dining room, which is also connected to the porch, garden, and pool.
- The kitchen includes a separate daily dining area.
- A courtyard and service entrance.
- The guest room features a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom.
- Two garage spaces and two outdoor parking spaces.
- The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom (bathtub and shower).
- Two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- A bedroom and bathroom for the staff with a walk-in closet.
- A 15 m² lounge.
- Boiler room.
- A laundry-ironing area.
All images are non-contractual and merely illustrative and are subject to change due to technical, legal, or commercial requirements of the technical management or the competent authority.
1. The floor areas that Promora has included on this page have been provided by the owners of the properties.
2. Most of the houses offered on this website for rent are unfurnished. To search for a furnished house for rent, please use the filter.
Between Monte del Pardo (Mount Pardo) and Casa de Campo, and only 9 kilometres from the centre of Madrid, Aravaca is in a privileged location: it offers everything that a person needs in a large city and, in addition, is perfectly connected with the capital via the A-6 motorway, the M-500, the M-503 (Castile Road), M-30 and M-40.There is a wide range of sports facilities, shops, restaurants, academies, high-schools as well as the most prestigious schools in Madrid. It is a charming area where the 23,000 residents can enjoy the benefits of living in a large city and also the peace of living in a town where you can go for a stroll, walk to the shops and even riding a bicycle to the centre of Madrid or to the University Campus through the Casa de Campo.